Wednesday, April 29, 2009

04/25/09


This picture was from 2006, Weight 330Lbs. For some reason this was brought up in some on-line blog and it really brought me back. I searched out this picture and posted it and said whoa!! I do not want to ever get that big again. Right now My weight is 246, I used to smoke, I can say that now, I'm off ciggs 3 days and going right out of my mind, So I decided, I would do something more positive with my life. Get healthy..
Today, April 25th 2009 I took my first walk/run in almost 7 years, I forgot how long a mile is, My goal today was to just to get out there and do it. I reached my goal. I went out 1 mile and came back. My time alloted for this was to do it in a 1/2 hour. 15 minute miles. I beat that easy which you would think is a miracle seeing I smoked almost 2 packs a day and I'm so out of shape.
I will be updating this daily, I'm hoping to get to 210LBs size 34 pants in 90 days that will be a 36 lb drop. Right now I'm edging 38 pants Everyone knows the first 2 weeks of dieting and excersise you loose a whole bunch, I'm hoping to drop the first 20 lbs in 2 weeks. I shall see.
I love running and my 90 day goal will be to get my Jogging up to 4 miles continuous and within a 45 minute time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment