Wednesday, April 29, 2009

04/29/09


I felt awsome this morning! Yesterday was a nice rest day, good food and just an all around fun day with friends and the kids. This Morning as I write this with a tear of joy in my eye, I did it! I jogged for 2 miles straight without stopping, I slowed down a little and just did it, I felt so good at the mile I turned around and just jogged back. It feels good to be out there running again. I started supplements today big glass of protien, skim milk, Anti oxidants, Vitamin and Iron tablet. The hardest part of running is focusing on something other than your head telling you to stop, walk it will feel good, When I get like that I slow down till I breath good and it just feels normal to be bouncing along in tune with the music.
Update, Went for a 4 mile bike ride in the afternoon. Lungs are getting clear breathing is coming back, I'm suprised at no coughing..

No comments:

Post a Comment