Friday, May 8, 2009

Cool foggy little humid. 04:15 AM


I was all confused today, Went a different route, I know I did 3 good miles, 2 morro I am going to go for it 4 miles at a slow jog. I have to keep telling myself this is no race, keep it slowww. a little faster than walking is fine right now, The lungs really need to heal, I know my wallet is feeling healthy by not smoking. 16 days at an average $15.00 a day $240.00 savings. Next week its all about diet. I really need to stop eating. My wieght is still 242. All in all I'm happy.

2 comments:

  1. Muscle weighs more than fat. If you're adding muscle by running, you could actually show a weight gain. Go by the way your clothes fit more than by the scale. And make sure you're flushing with loads of water. It's also normal to hit plateaus. Don't worry, Mike. You're going to make it. Keep the faith! DBH

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually harder to put muscle on if you are running. I remember Fred Lynn talking about working out with weights while he was playing for the Sox and he couldn't put any muscle on. Someone told him to cut down on his mileage(8 Miles a day) and he immmediately saw a rise in muscle mass.

    ReplyDelete